Part of our success is our attention to global data privacy: our dedicated data privacy team can ensure compliance, risk management, and customer trust. At Alphanumeric Solutions, we have a best-in-class Data Privacy Officer (DPO) and a dedicated team to advance knowledge in this rapidly evolving area.
1. General Information
Thank you so much for visiting the Alphanumeric website.
According to the GDPR, Alphanumeric may be considered a Controller of your personal data. By acting as a Controller, Alphanumeric is able to determine the purposes and means by which the processing of your personal information is collected. However, before collecting your information the Company will request your consent during registration, as it is required by legislation before the continuation of registration.
Alphanumeric has a high priority to protect the data of our website visitors/users so that we can establish a loyal, secure, and transparent connection in compliance with your rights as the data subject.
1.2 Data Protection Department/personnel
Alphanumeric has a Data Protection Compliance Department that can be contacted at the following email email@example.com
Alphanumeric also has a Data Protection Officer based in Europe who is well versed in European Data Protection Regulations. Users may contact them at the following email address:
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Policy, please don’t hesitate to contact our Data Protection Department, we will be pleased to assist you.
2. Personal data we process when you visit/use our website
When you visit our website and/or use our online services your visit will be logged, and the following data may be collected:
- date and time
- IP address currently used by your device
- browser type and operating system of your device, and
- pages accessed.
The purpose of collecting this data is optimizing and improving our website as well as our online services. The processing is legally based on legitimate interest, i.e. it is in our legitimate interest to protect our website and to improve the quality of our services.
Your personal data is only recorded if you provide it to us on your own account, e.g. as part of a registration, a survey, or an online application.
Alphanumeric has taken appropriate measures to ensure that the data provided to us during the registration is adequately protected in accordance with data protection laws.
2.1 User account registration
If you are interested, you can create a customer account on our website by clicking on the following link and filling in your personal information: Alphanumeric | HCP & Patient Experience Plus Global Contact Centers
We inform you that your personal data will be processed until you unsubscribe from the newsletter by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link that is provided in each newsletter you receive from us. Please be advised that you will not receive any more newsletters from us after you unsubscribe.
This subscription will have a duration of 2 years, after which period we will send you an email requesting the renewal of this subscription.
The personal data you have provided in the registration form will only be processed to respond to your request and further support you in using our services. Filling out and submitting the contact form indicates an affirmative action by which you have given your consent for the data processing. The following personal data will be collected:
- Full name;
- Phone number;
- Role (optional); and
- IP address.
You can also let us know your areas of interest and you can leave a message with suggestions or questions.
The information that you provide in the registration form will only be processed for creating and maintaining your customer account.
Your personal data will only be recorded until you cancel your subscription. If you proceed with the cancelation, your personal data will be deleted without undue delay except where we are legally obliged by law to further store your data. Please note that you will no longer be able to use your customer account after it has been deleted. If you change your mind later, please proceed with a new registration.
When you visit our website, we use ‘cookies’ to make your visit more enjoyable, in addition to allowing you to use certain functions, in accordance with GDPR and the ePrivacy Directive (Directive 2002/58/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002).
For more information about your rights under the ePrivacy Directive click on the following link: EUR-Lex – 32002L0058 – EN – EUR-Lex (europa.eu)
Cookies are small text files that websites place on your device as you are browsing. They are processed and stored by your web browser. Cookies are harmless and serve crucial functions for websites, and they can generally be easily viewed and deleted.
Some of the cookies we use are deleted after your browser session ends. However, other cookies can remain on your device and enable us or our partner companies to recognize your browser on your next visit.
It is possible to configure your browser so that you can be informed about all kinds of cookies that are in use. In this way, you can individually allow access to certain cookies while excluding the other ones. If you do not accept certain types of cookies, it is possible that certain functionality on our website will be limited.
To find out more, see the help function of your internet browser.
2.3 Data transfer / Data location
Third party service providers who process your personal data may be located in countries within and outside the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA). Whenever possible, we aspire to ensure that these providers have an adequate level of data protection, even if personal data is transferred to a country outside the EEA for which there is no EU Commission adequacy decision.
Please note that transfers of personal data to other recipients are not carried out, except when we are required to do so by law. If you need more information about appropriate safeguards for the international data transfer or a copy of them, please contact our Data Privacy Department or our DPO, that can be contacted through the channels provided above on item 2.
We use email marketing service providers to manage and send emails to you:
We use third-party service provider to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Your data is located at our partner providers. For more information please visit: https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy
2.4 Data retention
Your personal data provided to us via our website will only be stored until the purpose for which it was processed has been fulfilled. Retention periods under commercial and tax law must be observed in accordance with the customs and laws of your locality.
In general, your data will be recorded in our system for subscription and/or registration for two years, after which period we will send you an email requesting the renewal of this subscription and/or registration. However, storage periods may also be amended due to our legitimate interest (e.g., to guarantee data security, to prevent misuse or to prosecute criminal offenders). This period will in any case be limited and we will contact you to have your registration/subscription renewed.
3. Your rights as a data subject
As a data subject, you have rights that Alphanumeric highly respects, according to the following descriptive list:
- right to receive information about the data processing;
- right to demand the rectification of inaccurate data or the completion of incomplete data;
- right to request the erasure of your personal data;
- right to demand the restriction of the data processing;
- right to receive the personal data concerning the data subject in a systematic, commonplace and machine-readable format and to demand the transmittance of these data to another controller;
- right to object to the data processing;
- right to withdraw a given consent at any time to stop a data processing that is based on your consent; and
- right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority according to your location.
Depending on the circumstances and the nature of your request it may not be possible for us to do what you have asked, for example, where there is a statutory or contractual requirement for us to process your personal data, it would interfere with our legal obligations if we were to stop.
Further information on your rights is available from the links below: European Commission | Choose your language | Choisir une langue | Wählen Sie eine Sprache (europa.eu) or; EUR-Lex – 32016R0679 – EN – EUR-Lex (europa.eu)
Any requests to exercise the data subject's rights should be sent to the DPO via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prior to fulfilling the request of the individual, Alphanumeric may require them to:
- specify the categories personal information to which he or she is seeking access;
- indicate, to the extent reasonably possible, the system in which the individual’s data is likely to be stored;
- specify the circumstances in which Alphanumeric obtained their Information;
- provide proof of his or her identity when Alphanumeric has reasonable doubts concerning it, or provide additional information enabling his or her identification;
- in case of a request for rectification, deletion, or restriction, specify the reasons why the personal data is incorrect, incomplete, or not processed in accordance with Alphanumeric policies or data privacy legislation.
3.2 Response Period
Within one calendar month of Alphanumeric receiving the request, the Company shall inform the Individual in writing or electronically either:
- of Alphanumeric’s position regarding the request and any action the Company has taken or will take in response; or
- of the ultimate date on which he or she will be informed of Alphanumeric’s position and the reasons for the delay, which shall be no later than two calendar months after the original one-month period.
3.3 Denial of Requests
Alphanumeric may deny an individual’s request if:
- the request does not meet the requirements of the item (1) above
- the request is not sufficiently specific
- the identity of the relevant individual cannot be established by reasonable means, including additional information they provided; or
- the Company can reasonably demonstrate that the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
If you are one of our workers, employees, or contractors, or otherwise maintain a contractual relationship with Alphanumeric, please contact your local manager or the responsible parties, as per our contractual relationship and/or consult our internal (and/or local) privacy policies related to your area of expertise or partnership, which can be found through the channels you have access to.