Contact Centers Designed for Life Sciences
We ensure you deliver the best customer experience, maintain compliance with regulatory guidelines and deliver medical information when and where it’s needed most.
Supports HCPs, patients, and vendors regarding prescription medications.
- Triage support structure
- On-label and off-label
- Recognition and documentation of adverse events (AE) and Product Quality Complaints (PQC)
- Drug content
- Fulfillment of HCP documentation requests
Supports consumers and HCPs regarding prescription and Over the Counter (OTC) medication.
- On-label product information only
- Recognition and documentation of AE and PQCs
- Consumer support
- Patient support
Supports vaccine ordering, financial planning, and transactions.
- Inbound calls for ordering/tracking of vaccine products
- Order modification
Supports follow-up for critical and non-critical AEs/Special Cases with HCPs, patients, and consumers on a global scale.
- Reports on additional AEs/PQCs as identified for new patients as they arise
- Triages to the appropriate Medical Information teams to support further queries from HCPs, patients, and consumers
- Reports and provides documentation on a global setting to assist with AE reporting to health authorities as per regulatory guidelines
- Consumer Financial/Affordability Assistance
- Coupon Program Management
- Professional HCP Sample Program Management
- Directory Assistance
- Quality and Safety Monitoring and Reporting
- Product Education
- Disease State Education and Support
- Product and Device Training
- Adherence Program Development and Management
- Written Correspondence
- Content Development and Publishing
- Social Media Community Management and Monitoring
- Self-Service Solutions (IVR and Chatbot AI) Development and Management
- Testimonial Capture
- Consumer and HCP Fulfillment Processing
Full-Service, Omnichannel Customer Response Services
Integrated Communication Strategies
- Virtual Assistant
- Social Media
From Outdated Contact Center to Patient Engagement Machine
Plan, Do, Check, Act
- 24/7 Specialty Product Coverage
- Call quality monitoring and collaboration
- Continuous training of best practices
- Iterative Model Ecosystem
Alphanumeric in Action
Medical Information Contact Center Launch During a Pandemic
Train the entire medical information team at home and bring their mission-critical services live – 100% virtual was a first.
7 Therapeutic Areas
Create an entrepreneurial culture to attract top talent.
Provide the support of experienced agents to improve resolution.
Shorten the learning curve with a training model.
Boost agent confidence with virtual hyper care.
Improve the quality of human-centered interactions.
By the end of quarter 1, we achieved:
97% CSAT Score, 4% Reduction Rate.
Make Your Mark with Operational Logistics Services
Scalable services designed to help you Make Your Mark on business operations, stakeholder engagement, and community partners.
Business Continuity Planning/Crisis Management
The technical, operational, and staffing support needed to respond quickly and efficiently to a variety of incidents and changing business requirements.
- Incident Management
- Response Plan Documentation
- Staffing Requirements
- Multi-Channel Deployment
- Escalation Planning
The proactive approach to fostering stronger external relationships to create longterm value for life science companies.
- Due Diligence
- Documented Approvals
- Conflict of Interest Checks