This global pharmaceutical provider wanted to enhance service desk agent training to increase first-call resolution and fill gaps within the existing training protocol.
Existing training protocols didn’t support training globally for multilingual service desks. The client also wanted a solution that would encourage end-user adoption and engagement and was easy to manage.
Alphanumeric created a solution that mapped directly to these requirements, providing employees with access to over 430 client-specific training modules and over 2,500 additional off-the-shelf modules. These cover a range of topics, from technology application training to customer service to leadership skills.
Custom e-learning content meant tailoring content to unique requirements was a breeze for managers and training coordinators
Several modules can be grouped to form a defined curriculum
Customized, interactive interface to robust learning management system (LMS)
Hosts designated training modules
Provides a space for bulletins and communications for end-users
Encourages rapid e-learning and continuous improvement
Intuitive course assignment system
Makes setup and management easy
Visual and interactive learning
Improves utilization and retention of information
Agents can tackle training at a pace that works for them and allows users to redo modules for better comprehension or review
Quizzes at the end of the module
Managers can easily track the team’s progress, high performers, top modules, and more!
The user-friendly training system, user-centered content, and streamlined structure completely transformed onboarding and service desk agent time to value.
- Easy assignment of pre-determined training packages to new agents drastically shortened the learning curve and transformed onboarding
- Now service desk agents stay up to speed, eliminating the time it used to take to get them performing at the highest levels
- Powerful data about the team’s engagement and performance around the curriculum directly fed future learning strategy, so the user experience could be constantly improved.
- And the primary goal of increasing first-call resolution rates was achieved!
- The Alphanumeric solution was such a success, it was replicated across IT team leads and customer service teams!