A large regional hospital was ready to expand its physician network. While problems with electronic medical records access, PCs, printers, and phone lines were mission critical to them, they knew a focus on patient care was fundamental to their plans for growth.
The hospital was attracting top-notch providers to join its physician network and viewed them as the front lines of quality patient care.
- They needed to provide the highest levels of support
- The hospital’s tech support staff was maxed
After diving deep with the hospital to understand physician and clinic requirements, we delivered everything they needed to support the full life cycle of the technology infrastructure – from procurement and installation, through refresh and disposal.
Remote monitoring and a 24×7 service desk for quick issue resolution
We remove any friction that keeps doctors and office staff from providing quality patient care
Service desk talent versed in HIPAA
Ensures compliance and patient information privacy
Laser-focused troubleshooting on-site via technician dispatch
Resolves issues in under two hours
Support of cloud-based electronic medical records solution
Hosting for email and Microsoft Office products
Alphanumeric transition teams conduct thoughtful, methodical on-boarding of new practices
Brings them up to standards and learns any unique requirements via an inventory of office equipment and software
Takes less than one month to complete the process, including training practice staff
We serve as the single point of contact for the managed workplace
Assures them quality support and removes the burden of the details required to make that happen
Well-managed infrastructure and support can be a powerful growth strategy. Alphanumeric delivered on the hospital’s promise for superior support to its growing network of physicians.
- Increased number of providers on the network from just five physicians to 36 practices with more than 150 providers in 14 months!
- The ability to quickly add physicians grew hospital’s revenue stream and growth goals
- Physicians in the hospital’s network receive expert end user support with the highest service levels
- Physicians had more time to focus on patient care, not technology hassles
- Hosted model meant the hospital made no upfront investment in the technology infrastructure and support
- Physicians realized the cost-benefits of being part of a large hospital system when buying technology
- Alphanumeric managed the implementation risk, stayed on top of emerging technology, and ensured a scalable architecture