A $30B science-led global healthcare company who researches, develops, and manufactures pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines, and consumer healthcare products wanted to be one of the world’s most innovative and trusted healthcare companies. The technical disadvantages of a 20-year-old contact center reported poor patient experience and increasing patient drop-off rates due to lack of programming, knowledge, and efficacy. They needed to…
Meet a critical timeline, or face a year setback
Be able to handle diverse patient issues
Modernize a technology stack, and automate processes
Ensure patient compliance
Encourage patient engagement
Contact center platform modernization featured automation, systems, data integration, and deep healthcare and customer experience talent. Outbound patient compliance support service to improve patient adherence.
- Integration of automated, cloud-based call center platform
- Omni-channel approach with addition of chat and social
- Integrated systems data into one view
- Automated outbound calling
- Standardized and automated manual processes
- Automated speech recognition and standardizing of manual processes
- Staffed the contact center with agents skilled in both healthcare and customer experience
- Implemented across five contact centers, in months!