Contact Centers Designed for Life Sciences
We ensure you deliver the best customer experience – maintain compliance with regulatory guidelines and deliver medical information when and where it’s needed most.
Supports HCPs, patients, and vendors regarding prescription medications.
- Triage support structure
- On-label and off-label
- Recognition and documentation of adverse events (AE) and Product Quality Complaints (PQC)
- Drug content
- Fulfillment of HCP documentation requests
Supports consumers and HCPs regarding prescription and Over the Counter (OTC) medication.
- On-label product information only
- Recognition and documentation of AE and PQCs
- Consumer support
- Patient support
Supports vaccine ordering, financial planning, and transactions.
- Inbound calls for ordering/tracking of vaccine products
- Order modification
Supports follow-up for critical and non-critical AEs/Special Cases with HCPs, patients, and consumers on a global scale.
- Reports on additional AEs/PQCs as identified for new patients as they arise
- Triages to the appropriate Medical Information teams to support further queries from HCPs, patients, and consumers
- Reports and provides documentation on a global setting to assist with AE reporting to health authorities as per regulatory guidelines
- Consumer Financial/Affordability Assistance
- Coupon Program Management
- Professional HCP Sample Program Management
- Directory Assistance
- Quality and Safety Monitoring and Reporting
- Product Education
- Disease State Education and Support
- Product and Device Training
- Adherence Program Development and Management
- Written Correspondence
- Content Development and Publishing
- Social Media Community Management and Monitoring
- Self-Service Solutions (IVR and Chatbot AI) Development and Management
- Testimonial Capture
- Consumer and HCP Fulfillment Processing
Full-Service, Omnichannel Customer Response Services
Integrated Communication Strategies
- Virtual Assistant
- Social Media
From Outdated Contact Center to Patient Engagement Machine
Plan, Do, Check, Act
- 24/7 Specialty Product Coverage
- Call quality monitoring and collaboration
- Continuous training of best practices
- Iterative Model Ecosystem
10 Best Practices for Life Sciences Contact Centers
Alphanumeric in Action
Medical Information Contact Center Launch During a Pandemic
Train the entire medical information team at home and bring their mission-critical services live – 100% virtual was a first.
7 Therapeutic Areas
Create an entrepreneurial culture to attract top talent.
Provide the support of experienced agents to improve resolution.
Shorten the learning curve with a training model.
Boost agent confidence with virtual hyper care.
Improve the quality of human-centered interactions.
By the end of quarter 1, we achieved:
97% CSAT Score, 4% Reduction Rate.
Make Your Mark with Operational Logistics Services
Scalable services designed to help you Make Your Mark on business operations, stakeholder engagement, and community partners.
Business Continuity Planning/Crisis Management
The technical, operational, and staffing support needed to respond quickly and efficiently to a variety of incidents and changing business requirements.
- Incident Management
- Response Plan Documentation
- Staffing Requirements
- Multi-Channel Deployment
- Escalation Planning
The proactive approach to fostering stronger external relationships to create longterm value for life science companies.
- Due Diligence
- Documented Approvals
- Conflict of Interest Checks