A multi-lingual clinical application service desk in 30 days
If speed is the need, we’ve got you.
A pharmaceutical and healthcare company, ranked top 10 globally, needed immediate help with their clinical trials support desk. Service levels were in jeopardy.
The service desk supports 20 applications specific to clinical trials and addresses the customer service and training needs of analysts in 14 languages.
Due to circumstances out of their control, the pharma and healthcare company required a very aggressive implementation schedule. The quality of customer service required to support clinical trials was a high priority.
Here’s why they selected Alphanumeric…
- Track record of delivering high-quality help desks
featuring automation and streamlined systems and
- A top-notch training platform to ensure desk agents
could handle the critical nature and volume of
- Operational know-how
We built a highly effective, multilingual clinical application service desk for one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical and healthcare companies — all in less than a month.
Here’s how we did it…
Helped ensure accuracy, speed, and seamless transition for end users
Encouraged rapid e-learning and continuous improvement.
Desk agents could effectively respond to issues
We partnered with the customer to turn a difficult situation into a positive change that not only avoided disruption, but put in place a world-class, multilingual service desk operation and learning platform poised for the future.
- Customer service improvements with no downtime, minimal call wait times and more than 60% first-time call resolution
- Positive customer satisfaction rating from greater than 90% of respondents
- Service desk analysts stay current on critical topics and applications using the Alphanumeric training platform
- Level 1 clinical application service desk performed so well the customer expanded the contract to include Level 2 calls and a sales support service desk