With our interactive, video-based microlearning programs you can effectively protect intellectual property, and other proprietary and sensitive information, which is vital to your success.
Our suite of cybersecurity training modules is designed with the user in mind. Succinct and interactive, and delivered through an appealing user interface, these video-driven courses provide your team with the know-how to become part of the solution. This training will reduce your organization’s cyber risk by motivating and equipping your employees to think and act differently.
- Protects against phishing, malware, social engineering, and other user-involved risks
- User friendly interface and interactive courseware make training efficient and enjoyable
- Rapid implementation allows you to deploy vital training quickly and proactively
- Cost-effective suite of courses available as a standalone or as part of a larger learning implementation
Many data breaches occur through user error. Weak passwords, phishing scams, malware, social engineering, and other tactics exploit individuals’ uncertainty, mistakes, or ignorance. No matter how robust your cybersecurity infrastructure may be, all it takes is one person clicking the wrong email attachment or embedded link to cause major headaches — or worse.
Cybersecurity is constantly evolving. So we continually update and refresh our content to reflect the latest developments and best practices. Insights from our country’s top cybersecurity thought leaders provide unique perspectives and get your people thinking.
All courses are hosted and delivered online via a cloud-based learning management system (LMS). This makes accessing the content easy and convenient; courses are available anytime, anywhere you have Internet access.
Currently available within this training portal is a Cyber Security Curriculum that contains the following 12 modules:
- A Tale of Two Breaches
- Cybersecurity and Social Media
- Mobile Device Security
- Password Security
- PCI DSS Compliance for Restaurant Employees
- Protecting Against Insider Threats
- Protecting Against Malware
- Protecting Personal Data
- Social Engineering
- Using Email Securely
- Wireless Security
Contact us to learn more about how our cyber security end-user training can reduce your organization’s risk.