Continuing in our commitment to serving North Carolina’s public sector entities and educational institutions, Alphanumeric is pleased to announce our inclusion on North Carolina State Contract 918 A for Security Assessment Services.
To provide the best possible service, we have partnered with Delta Risk, a global provider of strategic, operational, and advisory cyber security solutions. Delta Risk helps clients build cyber defenses and resiliency with approaches specific to their organization, encompassing strategy, contingency planning, training, threat awareness, assessments and exercises. With experience from the White House to Wall Street, Delta Risk’s principals and consultants are deeply tied to the US cyber leadership and academia as well as the global Internet community.
The State contract provides special pricing for state and local government entities, K-12 schools and districts, community colleges, and public and private colleges and universities in North Carolina. We are offering all of the following services to help you ensure your cyber security protocols.
- Security Program Assessment
- Application Risk Assessment
- Network Architecture Assessment
- Wireless Network Architecture Assessment
- Penetration Test and Assessment
- Internal Vulnerability Assessment
- Security Incident Readiness Assessment
- Security Incident Responses Services and Consulting
- Cybersecurity Training
- Security Policy Development Services
- Value-Added Consulting Services
- Value-Added Services
- Including but not limited to: mobile device security assessment and consultation, cloud computing assessment, business continuity assessment, and PCI-DSS assessment.
Understanding that cyber security is an ever-pressing concern for all areas of business – and particularly those tasked with protecting intellectual property, financial information, and other personally identifiable data – we are happy to offer special pricing through this contract vehicle to help preserve the security of our State’s vital data.
For more information, please contact Rob Vanderberry, Senior Account Manager serving the public sector, at 919-210-9991 or email@example.com.